If you are editing the Collect Signature workflow in SharePoint Designer 2010, and don't see the following action available:
Send Document to Repository
...it could be b/c that workflow is a globally reusable workflow and not specific to a library or content type...which is what the action "Send Document To Repository" needs.
Try these steps:
- Go to the root SharePoint site and create a content type
- Go to your target library where you need to do this "Send Document to Repository" action, and associate the content type created in step #1
- Go to the root SharePoint site
- Open SharePoint Designer
- "Copy/Modify" the Collect Signatures SharePoint 2010 Workflow
- On "Create Reusable Workflow" pop-up / modal window select the bottom dropdown list "Content Type" you created in step #1
- Now when the new workflow is open, type "Send" to filter back 3 options for your workflow "Actions"
- You should see "Send Document To Repository" option now available